H.R.719 - Capital Access for Small Businesses and Jobs Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Legislative analysts closely examine each bill and resolution to assign a primary subject term that best describes the entire measure. There are 33 primary subjects which span across all legislation from 1973 to the present.Legislative subject terms like those listed to the right thoroughly describe a measure's substance and effects. There are approximately 1,000 issue-oriented, entity, and geographic terms.
Subjects: H.R.719 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Finance and Financial Sector
- National Credit Union Administration