H.R.2565 - STOP IRS Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Legislative analysts closely examine each bill and resolution to assign a primary subject term that best describes the entire measure. There are 33 primary subjects which span across all legislation from 1973 to the present.Legislative subject terms like those listed to the right thoroughly describe a measure's substance and effects. There are approximately 1,000 issue-oriented, entity, and geographic terms.
Subjects: H.R.2565 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
- Department of the Treasury
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers