H.R.3567 - Respect for Marriage Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Legislative analysts closely examine each bill and resolution to assign a primary subject term that best describes the entire measure. There are 33 primary subjects which span across all legislation from 1973 to the present.Legislative subject terms like those listed to the right thoroughly describe a measure's substance and effects. There are approximately 1,000 issue-oriented, entity, and geographic terms.
Subjects: H.R.3567 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
- Intergovernmental relations
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Marriage and family status
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- State and local government operations